Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
|Hiring Organization||Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited|
|Post Name||Finance Specialist|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 30 To CAD 35 Per Hour|
About This Opportunity
In this role reporting directly to the Commercial Finance Director, you will prepare monthly executive presentations in collaboration with the commercial and operational team to monitor revenue, margin, and market share performance for our beverage categories within various channels and customers. You will also provide ad hoc reporting, analytics, and tools to support business decisions that support driving profitable growth.
- Preparing monthly executive presentations to explain revenue and margin performance against budget and the prior year.
- Collaborate with the commercial and other cross-functional teams to gather business drivers and insights to explain variances to plan, risks, and opportunities, delivering cohesive story and analysis with concrete action steps in improving business performance.
- Create standard analytical tools to support category, channel, customer, and product profitability analysis, including tools that allow the business to analyze the cost of goods sold and operational expenditure efficiently.
- Lead automation of standard presentation materials into different visualization platforms (e.g. Power BI)
- 1 – 3 years of professional work experience in a financial analysis role
- Bachelor’s Degree required, with a concentration in Accounting or Finance preferred
- CPA or equivalent accounting designation preferred (or in the progress of obtaining)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to business partner with the operations team.
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, and presentation-building skills taking data to create graphical charts that effectively convey key points and messages.
- Experience in constructing financial models and tools in Excel and other platforms would be an asset.
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada’s premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centers, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love. We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality, and safety.
To apply for this job please visit conaservices.jobs2web.com.