Operations Financial Analyst
|Post Name||Operations Financial Analyst|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 37 To CAD 40 Per Hour|
About the role:
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Commercial Finance, you will act as a business partner supporting the Supply Chain and Logistics Team, managing our logistics budget with respect to our third-party logistics provider. You will also ensure we are operating efficiently across all areas of our expenditure. Specifically, you will:
- The budget, report, and forecast of our annual logistics expenditure
- Perform financial analysis of logistics including monthly analysis of cost and variances vs. forecast and budget
- Work with our third-party logistics provider to understand expenditure in depth and resolve any issues.
- Analyze market supply chain trends and find areas for potential improvements in our processes
- Identify business processes and cost-saving opportunities in areas such as retailer trade stock. Work with all areas of the business to identify, understand, and drive logistics cost efficiencies including finished goods returns, and warehousing
- Provide summarized analysis and strategic action plans to management for decision-making purposes
- Play a key role in critical projects that impact both the finance team and the logistics Team.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis requests as needed to support the Commercial Finance function.
You will be located in downtown Toronto, just a few blocks from the CN Tower and steps away from some of the world’s best venues, restaurants, shops, and the underground path.
A dynamic, enthusiastic, and collaborative professional who –
- Has a university degree, with a finance or accounting concentration
- Has obtained a recognized accounting qualification or is in the final stages of working toward it
- Has at least 3 years of experience in financial analysis, supply chain, or finance operations.
- Has strong analytical and financial modeling skills including advanced MS Excel
- Preferably has experience using SAP
- Builds strong relationships across the business and with our third-party logistics provider
- Is comfortable working with, presenting, and making recommendations to various levels of management to support decision-making
- Has the courage to explore new ideas and ways of thinking, take calculated risks, and diplomatically challenge the norm
- Works well in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, and finds process improvements and efficiencies
- Manages time well and is able to handle multiple priorities in a team environment
- Has high attention to detail and accuracy
- Acts as a role model for Dyson Behaviours and the Dyson Spirit
At Dyson, how we reward you are linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Dyson Matching RSP contributions
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Floater Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Generous Maternity Leave Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at email@example.com for more information. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Dyson is an equal-opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other any other dimension of diversity.