|Post Name||Finance Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 15 To GBP 18 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SE1 8DP|
We are looking for a Finance Assistant to join the team at Ennismore, supporting our Finance Manager with maintaining the Sales and General Ledger whilst providing support in other ad-hoc administrative tasks. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-growth hospitality company in a varied Finance role.
What you’ll do
- Sales Ledger: raise invoices, and statements, handle queries, maintain an accounts receivable inbox, clear aged debtors, and post incoming receipts
- Prepare General Ledger bank postings and prepare bank reconciliation
- Code or support with coding Purchase Ledger invoices posting
- Review purchase ledger payments files
- Prepare and post General Ledger journals
- Prepare business reports
- Update design fees reports
- Ad-hoc tasks including corporate card administration, preparing transfer instructions forms
Month End tasks:
- P&L review and posting adjustments
- Loan interests posted for multiple entities
- Revaluations posted for multiple entities
- Maintain fixed assets register and post depreciation posting
- Prepare Balance Sheet Reconciliations (Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger) and completion
What we’re looking for
- Minimum of two years experience in a Finance assistant or entry-level Finance role
- You’re comfortable working in a dynamic environment where priorities change, and processes are developing
- You’re able to meet deadlines for month-end reporting and help the team meet other statutory deadlines
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get shit done
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other, and has fun along the way
What’s in it for you
- 25 days of holiday (and bank holidays), pension, and life insurance
- A health cash plan to claim money back and get access to lots of ways to support your physical & mental wellbeing
- Treat yourself with lots of retail & hospitality perks through our partners
- Excellent discounts across the entire Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even after you leave!)
- Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Enhanced Family Leave
- The opportunity to bring exciting hospitality concepts to market and have a real impact on its success. AND/OR
- Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
- Great discounts across the entire Ennismore family (which you get to keep even if you decide to leave us!)
- A competitive package and plenty of opportunity for development.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ennismore.com.