HR Consultant – Finland
About the job
- We are aiming to be the top-level HR Consulting company of providing local expertise and advice for business and individuals in the Nordic region and other European region.
- Today Minnovation provide a comprehensive suite of services that enable our customers’ HR and administrative processes. Our services include training, staffing, recruitment, and outsources manpower, etc.
- Most of our colleagues have 15+ years of rich experience in Human Resources management, Finance Management, Business development. Project management of local and foreign companies with shared vision of entrepreneurship.
- We are a team with a diverse cultural background. We have a deep understanding of business practices in Europe, especially in the Nordic markets and China, as well as a series of processes such as human resources management and financial supervision.
- Our colleagues speak fluently Chinese, English, Swedish, German and many other languages.
Role Summary:HR consultant develop the HR function in Finland and the role works close to the company and creates good framework for all employee activities, for example, recruitment, development, competence, attract and keep employees. The role support day to day task in operation, administration and strategically on company level. HR Consultant is a part of the executive team and report to HR Director in Sweden.Responsibility:
- Role and Responsibilities:
Examples of core areas but not limited to the role.
- Ensure proper, efficient functioning of HR business processes.
- Drive talent management process; attract, develop, and retain right talent.
- Coordinate payroll and pension administration.
- Branding and recruitment activities.
- Onboarding / offboarding of employees
- Update and create HR framework and templates, HR policies and strategies.
- Contact person related to union work, recruiters, payroll, and candidates.
- Training plan, administration and coordination.
- Support Line managers in HR matters.
- Support line managers in development, termination, rehab, etc. of employees
- Salary review
- Conduct exit interview.
- Contribute to plan company events.
- Report HR related matters to government, Unions, etc.
- Contribute to a safe and healthy work environment.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Employee satisfaction.
- HR support with sign the new customer HR service contract, and bring new customer to the company
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- University degree Master or bachelor’s degree or similar.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a generalist role.
- Knowledge in union work, collective agreements and label law
- Experienced in recruitment.
- Fluent in written and oral English and Finish , Mandrin.
- Proactive, good communications and cooperation skills.
- “People person” and ability to create good relations internal and external.
- l Engaging team player
- l Driven and result-oriented go-better
- l humble approach