FIVE Hotels and Resorts
An Exhilarating Opportunity
Looking to be a part of an award-winning team that leads at the forefront of IT innovation? We have the perfect opportunity currently available and are looking for a dynamic individual, focused on delivering unique, first-of-its-class experiences to our guests at FIVE Hotels and Resorts – the dare-to-be-different entertainment experiential luxury lifestyle destinations that capture the glamour and vibe of Dubai and Zurich.
Dubbed the hottest hotel on Palm Jumeirah, FIVE Palm Jumeirah is set against a breathtaking backdrop of a 150m private beach and Dubai Marina skyline. This lifestyle hotel boasts 470 luxurious rooms and suites with ocean on one side and city views on the other.
The resort is a party and culinary hotspot with a range of restaurants, bars, and a nightclub, inviting a new experience every day. Whether guests are looking for a gourmet dining experience or want to dance the night away, FIVE Palm Jumeirah creates laid back or high energy choices from breakfast to the early hours, inviting guests to design their stay.
Experience a city chic vibe at FIVE Jumeirah Village. Boasting glorious sunset views, this award-winning, cylindrically structured hotel is an architectural marvel and captures the pulsating excitement of new Dubai.
Visitors can curate their own high-rise private pool celebrations (the property boasts of 269 plunge pools), sunbathe in style or enjoy a special dinner overlooking the world-famous sparkling Dubai skyline. Our award-winning sky villas were designed with more than sleep in mind as FIVE Jumeirah Village flawlessly combines a myriad of entertainment options, a range of award-winning F&B venues and first-rate guest services – after all, FIVE knows how to throw an exceptionally good party!
“This is unashamedly about luxury,” – Daily Mail.
Epitomizing Swiss chic blended with Dubai glamour, FIVE Zurich is a luxury lifestyle hotel and Swiss hotspot that has previously been visited by the likes of Rihanna, Freddy Mercury, Grace Jones and Muhammad Ali. Overlooking the city center from Zurich’s stunning Uetliberg plateau, this property is home to 87 suites and rooms as well as 7 award-winning and new culinary concepts centered around FIVE’s hallmark musical stylings – including rooftop lounge, bar and nightclub, The Penthouse, soul food meets street food at Soul St. Zurich and MSG-free Gourmet Chinese at Maiden Shanghai along with FIVE’s signature wellness retreat, ReFIVE Spa Zurich. FIVE Zurich revives Zurich’s wild side and provides exceptionally indulgent experiences for guests from the city and international visitors alike.
Watch out for FIVE LUXE, JBR
Proven to be a huge success and growing at an exponential pace, FIVE will be launching its third property in Dubai, FIVE LUXE, JBR. A prime beach-side property in the heart of Jumeirah Beach Road with sweeping sunset vistas of Ain Dubai and Palm Jumeirah, this resort boasts 232 hotel rooms and suites, 212 lavish serviced residences, multiple culinary and nightlife venues, This incredible new property will truly imbibe the authentic and unique Vibe at FIVE for ‘FIVERs’ that constantly flock to FIVE from around the globe to enjoy the brand’s bespoke entertainment offerings.
Our IT team is an integral piece of the puzzle. They are cultured yet trendy hosts with an innate ability to anticipate guests’ needs by being in the right place at the right time and delivering a hospitality experience that goes above and beyond – crafting exciting memories for our guests that last a lifetime.
As IT Specialist, you will join a committed team, driven with the intent of delivering ‘FIVE-star’ experiences to an international diaspora in the heart of vibrant Dubai and Zurich.
The VIBE at FIVE is all about performing optimally while having the best professional experience of your life. You will be expected to have a passion for your role, disrupt norms all whilst having the best time of your life.
As our ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly active environment. Your organizational, communication, and leadership skills are second to none and you enjoy developing guest solutions that break boundaries.
We are looking for a natural self-starter who demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities, can focus on, and execute, tasks with a sharp eye for detail. An outgoing, people-friendly personality with an ability to think ‘on your feet’ during changing situations is also essential.
You’ll work closely with the management team to develop constantly evolving service goals.
- Familiar with all the systems Opera, Micros, Windows, Symphony Servers, all windows client operating systems.
- Experience in managing systems and networks
- Provide In-house IT related matter troubleshooting and practice a proactive support by maintaining the services at 100% availability
- Coordinate and manage projects
- Experience in dealing with vendors and users at all level
- Oversee the work of the projects and ensure on time completion
- Document project progress
- Ensure that IT actively contributes to cost saving and revenue generating strategies
- Coordinate, introduce, implement, continuously manage and use best practice of Information Technology and telecommunications in order to protect, manage and exploit the use of IT within the business, effectively
- Ensure Information Technology standards and best practices are communicated, implemented and measured.
- Prioritizes and fulfils guest incidents and requests as per FIVE service standards.
- Captures and documents both Guest and Colleague incidents and requests formally using the Support Desk Management System.
- Works closely with business users to ensure optimization of applications, looks at ways to improve usage and helps develop automated business processes.
- Proactively resolves faults and manages service delivery by way of recording incidents, service requests and resolutions.
- Proactively monitors systems for both back of the house and guest facing, takes remedial measures to ensure service continuity.
- Maintains a cost-conscious solution driven approach, uses own resources where possible to resolve issues and deliver service.
- Challenges the norms of the IT team to develop continuous improvement initiatives.
- Deploys IT equipment and software safely and securely into the FIVE Hotels and Resorts network. Adheres to local standards and policies for asset management and software installations. Documents new IT assets in Location Logic, obtains and files all colleague acceptance forms accordingly.
- Periodically audits location logic to ensure compliance to IT standards, policies and procedures.
- Maintains strong governance and change management protocols amongst the team to ensure appropriate documentation and approvals are obtained.
- Practices vigilant IT Security best practices in line with IT policies and procedures.
What We’re Looking For
- Hands-on approach and flexibility with a ‘can-do’ work attitude
- Commitment to delivering exceptional services with a passion
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role in luxury lifestyle environment
- Creativity and innovation in IT concepts and operations
- Demonstrable achievements in improving customer satisfaction and profitability
- Ability to find creative solutions while taking ownership for all duties and tasks assigned
Rewards At Work! Benefits For Life!
- Live the exciting FIVE Life
- Attractive incentive schemes
- Rapid career advancement
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.