Business Development Executive
Full Job Description
Role: BDE (Business Development Executive)
This is a contractual position. Need Immediate Joiners only
Roles and Responsibilities
- Close new deals with new businesses.
- Build relationships with the existing customer .
- Cultivate new leads within the sales territory.
- Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis.
- Manage multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Represent the brand during all customer interactions.
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products and market conditions
What you’ll need:
- 0-6 months plus years of experience in FMCG sales preferably grocery sales
- Ability to work in a pressure environment and manage all your day to day activities.
- Good with reporting structures, metrics to be measured.
- Strong analytical skills and an outstanding team player.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple simultaneous tasks.
- Should be well conversant with Ms office.
- Good communication skills and the ability to convince and negotiate with the customers.
- Graduate/MBA – Sales/Marketing experience in FMCG. Fresher with good communication skills can also be considered.
- Must be open for intercity travel & within 50 to 60 KM of assigned territory.
Job Types: Full-time, Contractual / Temporary
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month
- Day shift
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.