UI Engineer II
|Post Name||UI Engineer II|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||38000/- To 45000/- Per Month|
|Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India 560001|
About the role
The scale at which Flipkart operates and grows every year is a challenge for our systems hence UI is no different and we make sure our applications could handle that traffic. As a UI 2 developer at Flipkart, you will be responsible for leading the development of our consumer-facing website and web applications, including end-to-end ownership of the software.
One of the key responsibilities of a senior engineer is to work collaboratively with backend developers and product owners to decompose UI/UX flow into actionable tasks and ensure timely feature delivery.
What you’ll do:
- Own and build next-generation web applications which are efficient, reusable front-end abstractions and systems.
- Explore and design lively and compelling consumer experiences.
- Ensure that all the assigned systems are performing to scale.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes
- You will mentor junior engineers on design and proper coding practices
What you’ll need:
- B.E/B.Tech or any other similar qualification with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the below technology stack.
- Understanding of browser internals and a basic understanding of the network stack.
- Understanding of common design patterns followed in front-end projects.
- Basic awareness of application security practices and deployment techniques for front-end projects.
- Should have sound knowledge of computer science fundamentals like data structure, and object-oriented programming and possess excellent communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.flipkartcareers.com.