Assistant Manager- FC Ops
About the role.
Grocery-Fulfillment -Lead , strategize, develop & drive Grocery-Fulfillment operations to drive the requirements and high level process solutions, leading cross-functional activities and managing the timelines for field operations to support Ops metrics.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure delivery related to tasks/processes assigned
- Responsible for entire FC operations metrics.
- Coordination with Internal Admin, HR, FC Planning team, Flo-On-Call Team, Other Functions within FC
- Manage External Sellers/Vendors, First Mile, OD teams, IT, Tech, BD, CP.
- Provide hourly reports Inbound,outbound,inventory output, D2S data with particular attention on progress against agreed targets.
- Ensure 100 % SOP adherence by the team. Analyse inbound,outbound,inventory data / trend & metrics to identify improvement areas to be taken up with process, commerce platform team to enhance Inbound performance
- Produce all relevant graphs, charts for weekly and monthly reporting of Inbound/Outbound/Inventory KPIs
- Identify supplier / seller / catalog issues and escalating them to the relevant stakeholders and provide solutions on the same for improved inbound load quality in future
- Supervise Inbound team to adhere to the material handover process with Putaway, Dock & IRT team
- Drive LBH team towards 100% lbh capturing as per lbh capturing norms Escalate issues to relevant stakeholders in case of issues observed and provide resolution
- Live Flipkart value of “Customer First”
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.