Operations Executive – Contractual (Cleartrip)
Full Job Description
What you’ll do:
- Bookings -Manage offline hotel bookings, amendments and cancellation for corporate clients
- Payments -Manage timely payments to hotels, suppliers and payments from clients
- Co- ordination- Good coordination abilities are needed with internal employees and hotel suppliers.
- Trackers -Update trackers for bookings, payments and finance requirements
- Data – Maintain database of hotels, suppliers, share MIS to concerned teams
- Invoice- Collection of invoices from hotels/suppliers and add upload them in shared drives
- Meetings- Internal team meets as well as at times have to go to meet hotels,suppliers and clients
- Take part in hotel events and expand network in the industry.
What you’ll need:
- Graduate with Written & Spoken English & Hindi (neutral accent)
- Excellent Communication an co-ordination skills
- Basic excel knowledge
- prefer from travel industry. IATA Preferred though not mandatory
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.