|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||50000/- Per Month|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal, India 700001|
Flipkart is committed to the cause of transforming commerce in India through our investments in made-in-India technology innovations, customer-centric features and constructs, a diverse category landscape, and a world-class supply chain. With a customer base of over 350 million, product coverage of over 150 million across 80+ categories, a focus on generating direct and indirect employment and a commitment to empowering generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs, and a sustainable growth strategy – Flipkart is maximizing our customers, stakeholders, and the planet at large!
Flipkart is a part of the Walmart-owned Flipkart Group, which also includes group companies Flipkart Health+, Myntra, and Cleartrip. The Group is also a majority shareholder in PhonePe, one of the leading Payments Apps in India.
About the role:
The Nodal Officer is accountable for risk mitigation in fraud, losses, or theft cases by facilitating police & legal procedures in the specified Zone (including regional locations in multiple states).
About the team:
The Nodal Officer with being part of the Legal team which provides support to on-ground operations teams to enable business continuity and risk management.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience in Security Management and Risk Mitigation
- Extensive knowledge of procedures in regional police stations and courts
- Experience in managing law enforcement and coordinating legal proceedings
- Skills: Robust & Effective Communication, Incident Management & Resolution, Stakeholder Management, Reporting
- Job Requirement: Extensive travel to regional locations in multiple states
What will you do:
- Responsible for serving as the liaison between Flipkart & government officials like police, court officers, labor department, and other regulatory agencies
- Travel to regional locations in multiple states initiate required steps for on-ground incident management & secure alignment with internal teams
- Lodge FIR against internal and external individuals/groups (including On-roll & Off-roll workers, customers, sellers, and any other external parties)
- Lead FIR process at the police station(s) across the zone & track ongoing procedures
- Facilitate legal proceedings & hearings at courts by providing required records & documents
- Follow up with government officials and ensure timely response & resolution with strong rigor
- Plan and execute day-to-day interventions to facilitate police procedures and legal proceedings & mobilize required resources for these interventions
- Provide 24*7 on-ground support to internal teams and government officials for investigations and other procedures
- Ensure timely and effective compliance with guidelines & instructions by government officials
- Report the status and progress of various incidents to internal teams regularly and highlight any significant risks /problems
- Proactively update internal teams about disruptions in business continuity to enable informed and timely decisions for risk mitigation
- Create and publish timely reports about incidents and progress of police & legal procedures daily reports, ad hoc/SOS reports, weekly and monthly updates
Why work with us?
At Flipkart, we promise to maximize what you care about the most. You’ll get an opportunity to leave a mark and create your legacy, you’ll have the freedom to experiment, learn and grow, you’ll get to work with the best in our inclusive teams and experience our culture of care to ensure that you can focus on doing your best work.
Every Flipster is a Maximiser – Curious, Audacious, Entrepreneurial, Purpose-Driven, Excited By Big Challenges, A Team Player, and Inclusive. If this is who you are, then Flipkart is the place where you can thrive.
We understand that your aspirations and journeys are unique. So you choose what you want to maximize, and we provide you the platform for it. Because when you maximize, we maximize.
Being Yourself @ Flipkart
Flipkart respects and values differences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to promoting a diverse workplace culture where every individual is valued for who they are, regardless of race, color, age, faith, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, marital status, professional pedigree, physical ability, veteran status, or any other characteristics. We firmly believe that when people with diverse identities and perspectives work together, we create the most value – for our customers, our people, and society. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and belonging, where diverse teams innovate and excel every day.
- Robust & Effective Communication, Incident Management & Resolution, Stakeholder Management, Reporting
- Kolkatta, West Bengal
- 3 to 10 Years
To apply for this job please visit www.flipkartcareers.com.