|Post Name||Associate Director|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree at minimum. Post Graduate degree will be preferred|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||90000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400004
About Flipkart and the Role
We started the Flipkart journey by selling books online. But now, over a decade later, our story is quite different. Today, Flipkart is India’s largest online marketplace and one of India’s leading technology powerhouse that is disrupting the way India shops online. What has got us here? The dynamic, passionate, and talented folks we call Flipsters!
Our core values define our identity and form the basis of our actions and reflect in everything that we do at Flipkart. Values enable us to shape the desired organizational culture in which each Flipster can thrive and be at its best.
We believe in taking bold bets and changing the paradigm, having a sense of urgency to solve problems strategically, and putting great ideas into action. We look at the world from our customer’s point of view and keep customers at the heart of everything we do. We strive to do the right thing always and be committed to our customers and stakeholders.
Job Description: Associate Director
About the role
This role is responsible for Large & Furniture operations in the Last mile and First Mile- for West Zone (Maharashtra, Gujrat, Goa & Madhya Pradesh) It requires ensuring Reliability, a Large AOP Program, and other strategic end-to-end projects. It requires real-time data management, analytical acumen, and customer-centricity. It is a challenging role that provides an opportunity to work in a fast-paced supply chain, develop a deep understanding of end-to-end supply chain operation and demonstrate people skills.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for day-to-day operations on the ground with the delivery of L0/L1 metrics
- Track and drive for continuous improvement across all defined Goals/KPIs/metrics.
- Deep dive into key areas to identify areas of improvement
- Anchor operational readiness for all peak sale events
- Work closely with design, ops excellence, and quality teams to drive industry best practices
- Work very closely with business partners (HIH, 3PL) for the delivery of performance
- Build new partners and scale them up
- Provide strategic direction to the zone to build a best-in-class supply chain team
- Curiosity to learn best in the industry practices and implement them
- Owner of complete P&L of the zone and drive cost efficiency across all the nodes
- Build a culture of high customer centricity across the delivery hubs
- Build a culture of kaizen to drive continuous improvement
- Build a roadmap for the future growth of teams, and skills development through training and coaching
- Ability to lead big teams (50+ members)
- Strong execution rigor
- Design and Product thinking
- Ability to collaborate across multiple cross-functional teams
- High analytical and process-driven approach
- Structured problem-solving skills
- Strategic and Long-term thinking
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree at minimum. Post Graduate degree will be preferred
- 12-15 years of work experience in Operations/Planning/Logistics
- Proactive, self-starter, highly motivated, and excellent data analytics skills
- Good Stakeholder and Team Management skills
- Strategic orientation with a high level of accountability
Mandatory Skills :
Customer Logistics, Analytical Thinking, Team Leadership, Stakeholder Management, Risk Management
Desirable Skills :
- Breadth/Multitasking (Case-Based), Continuous Improvement, Execution/Speed, IR, People Management, Process & Communication/Leadership, Phone Screening, Exploratory Discussion, Problem Solving
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- 12 – Years
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- 12 to 20 Years
To apply for this job please visit www.flipkartcareers.com.