|Hiring Organization||Shangri-La Singapore|
|Post Title||Florist Job Singapore|
|Post Name||Florist Manager|
|Qualification||Minimum Diploma in Flower Arrangement or an equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2000 To SGD 3000 Per Month|
He/ She supervises the flower shop, maintains the flower displays, and creates the hotel’s floral decorations in accordance with policies, standards, and guidelines established by Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts and the hotel.
- Establishes the flower replenishing schedule for public areas and F&B outlets, and supervises the daily touch-up of all displayed flower arrangements.
- Conduct daily checks to ensure the quality of flowers and arrangement
- Keeps himself/herself up to date on different and unusual flowers, floral display combinations, etc.
- Supervises and conducts training on a regular basis.
- Identifies career goals and guides employees in their career growth and development.
- Conducts performance reviews on a regular basis.
- Minimum Diploma in Flower Arrangement or an equivalent.
- Good communication skills
- Fair and objective
What’s in it for you:
- A fun and supportive work environment
- Career progression with international work opportunities
- Daily meals
- Competitive remuneration, rewards & recognition
- Transportation benefits
- Flexible benefits