Meat Packing Helper Wanted in Canada
Meat Packing Helper Wanted in Canada: For the post of Meat-packing plant labourer, Hertel Meats Ltd., located at 8750 Bland Road, Port Alberni, BC V9Y 8N7, is accepting applications from qualified applicants who are self-motivated and possess strong interpersonal skills. The chosen individual will need to get to work as soon as possible. The openings are for full-time or permanent work. Day, evening, night, weekend, overtime, early morning, and morning shifts are all available.
Meat Packing Helper Wanted in Canada Details
|Employer Name:||Hertel Meats Ltd.|
|Job Role:||Meat-packing Helper|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Job Type:||Full Time-Part Time|
|Min. Education:||High School / Secondary/Graduation|
|Job Category:||Canada Government Jobs / Agriculture Jobs / Construction Jobs|
|Nationality:||All Nationality Can Apply|
|Min. Experience:||1-2 Years|
|Job Location:||8750 Bland rd., Port Alberni, BC V9Y 8N7|
|State:||Port Alberni, BC|
|Salary:||$17.00 to $21.50 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week|
|Benefits:||Will be discussed in the interview|
- The applicant must be informed about handling and food safety.
- Transporting raw materials, finished items, and packaging materials are required of the candidate.
- The applicant must weigh ingredients and pour them into the hoppers of mixers and grinders.
- A filled container must be removed from a conveyor by the candidate.
- Manually packing things into bags, cartons, or other containers will be required of the candidate.
- The applicant will be in charge of loading and unloading processing equipment.
- The applicant must check goods and packaging for fundamental quality flaws.
- The candidate will be expected to support machine operators and process controllers as they carry out their duties.
- The applicant will be required to clean the equipment and surrounding workspace.
- English language proficiency is required of the candidate.
- Standard educational qualifications like a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a certification are not necessary.
- The selected individual will receive training.
- The applicant must be capable of lifting up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The applicant must be adaptable.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
- The applicant ought to be a solid team player.
- The applicant must be able to work in chilly or frigid environments.
- The candidate must work in a facility or business that processes and/or packs meat.
Information on transportation and travel
- The applicant must possess their own means of transportation.
- The candidate lacks a means of transportation on the public system.
Physical requirements and workplace circumstances
- Repetitive duties should be expected of the candidate on a regular basis.
- The applicant must be prepared to perform long stretches of time in a standing position.
- The applicant ought to be meticulous.
- The applicant must be able to work in a hectic, fast-paced workplace.
- Heavy lifting should be a regular element of the job for the individual.
- The applicant should be ready to handle physically hard jobs on a daily basis.
- The applicant must be able to handle pressure.
- The chosen applicant will receive health, long-term, and other benefits.
- The chosen candidate will receive a dental plan, disability benefits, and health care plan within the category of health benefits.
- The chosen candidate will receive Life insurance and Group insurance benefits under Long Term Benefits.
- The chosen candidate will additionally benefit from free parking and team-building activities in addition to the health and long-term advantages outlined above.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
To apply for this job please visit nebstudent.com.