Rich Products Corporation
|Hiring Organization||Rich Products Corporation|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 20 To CAD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||Ft Erie, Ontario, Canada, L2A 1W3|
Rich’s, also known as Rich Products Corporation, is a family-owned food company dedicated to inspiring possibilities. From cakes and icing to pizza, appetizers, and specialty toppings, our products are used in homes, restaurants, and bakeries around the world. Beyond great food, our customers also gain insights to help them stay competitive, no matter their size.
Our portfolio includes creative solutions geared at helping food industry professionals compete in food service, retail, in-store bakery, deli, and prepared foods, among others. Working in 100 locations globally, with annual sales exceeding $4 billion, Rich’s is a global leader with a focus on everything that family makes possible.
The Packaging Operator’s responsibility is to define, clarify, enhance and follow procedures for packaging the product in compliance with Quality Standards and RICH’S Policies. In addition to providing the Customer with the best product, value, and service possible and promoting a safe and clean environment, that promotes Quality, Productivity, and a Healthy RICH’S – Employee relationship.
- Assures that all Good Manufacturing Practices take place, before, and during the process.
- Makes SAFETY the first priority, while carrying out his /her daily activities
- Reports any unsafe acts or conditions to immediate superior
- Get acquainted with the product to be run, its specifications, and the markings on the bag or closures,
- Inspects equipment prior to starting the line to ensure that is in working condition and free of any foreign material.
- Inspects product packages prior to placing them in the box, for any ripped bags, under or over counts, proper closure, missing markings, and product appearance, and notify the Line Lead of any deviation from Specification Standards.
- Ensures to place products in boxes in such a way as to assure product integrity according to Quality Assurance requirements.
- Ensures that boxes will have the correct count, and be properly sealed and stacked on pallets.
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment.
- Inform upper Management of any problems that cannot be solved in a timely manner.
- High School Diploma
- Food manufacturing experience (a plus)
- Willingness to learn and to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read and write
- Hand dexterity
- Good hand-to-eye coordination
- Ability to follow procedures
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
In accordance with the Canadian Human Rights Act, Rich Products of Canada Limited, its subsidiaries, and affiliates (“Rich’s”) will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, age, sex, a record of offenses, marital status, family status, handicap, sexual orientation or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, provincial, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under certain provincial or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich.
To apply for this job please visit careers.rich.com.