Dynaleo Group Services
Packaging Associate Jobs in Canada Free Visa for Pakistani
|Hiring Organization||Dynaleo Group Services|
|Post Name||Packaging Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 31500 To CAD 39900 Per Year|
|Location||Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5A 0A2|
Full Job Description
Based in Nisku, AB, Dynaleo Inc. is an innovative edibles company specializing in the production of gummies. As a company, we provide a first-class product for our customers and a collaborative and engaging work environment for our employees.
Are you interested in working for a dynamic, fast-paced, people-focused company that is passionate about providing quality products to its customers? Reporting to the Production Supervisor, this position is responsible for the daily activities on the production floor.
Successful candidates will rotate through various production and packaging positions and may work varying shifts depending on product scheduling. We are hiring for temporary positions with the possibility of an extension. This role includes working night shifts to support a 24/7 operation working on a rotating shift basis.
- Managing all equipment and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- Production sanitation
- Direct handling of products
- Manual lifting, stacking, loading, and unloading.
- Working with, and in close proximity to sanitizing chemicals (i.e., high concentrations of acids and alkalis)
- Ensuring strict adherence to food safety policies (HACCP, CFIA, GMP,)
- Strict compliance with workplace health and safety policies (WHMIS, OH&S, WCB, and Company procedures)
- Other duties as assigned
The Qualifications and Requirements:
- Physical capacity to perform heavy lifting (up to approx. 50+ pounds) on a repetitive basis.
- Ability to learn and perform duties on all equipment (power and hand)
- Previous experience in the food industry is preferred.
- A valid AB driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle is an assets.
- Ability to obtain a forklift ticket.
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal record check.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent attendance and work record
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to move from one position to the next as needed.
- A focus on quality, innovation, and collaboration
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.