- Full Time
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Applications have closed
Food Packaging Assistant(Junior Packer)
Purpose of the role:
The Junior Packer would be responsible to perform all tasks related to packaging in addition to checking products and containers before packing them and maintain proper records. Job responsibilities are not limited to the ones mentioned below.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Assist the Senior Packer to examine and inspect containers and products to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Mark and label containers or products.
- Record product, packaging on specified forms and records.
- Remove completed or defective products.
- Seal properly the containers or storage of the food
- Load products into bags.
- Assist the Senior Packers as and when needed.
- High School or equivalent.
- 0-1 year full-time work experience.
- Knowledge of maintaining high standards of hygiene.
· Ability to work with a team
· Good customer service skills
· Ability to meet strict deadlines
· Ability to work under pressure
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Passion for work
N.B: Shared bachelor’s accommodation would be provided by the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED1,400.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- The salary is not negotiable. Would you still be interested for the role?
- Packing: 1 year (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
- Overnight Shift (Required)