Food Production Operative – Full time Days
Welcome Krispy Kremer!
Here, we’re all about making people Smile…. Let’s see if you agree….
Role and responsibilities:
As a Food Production Operative at Krispy Kreme, you’re responsible for measuring and mixing our tasty dough ingredients. You’ll also work on the production line, ensuring the doughnuts are consistently made to specification. You’ll work, in our factory, which operates 24/7 producing doughnuts fresh daily.
- Full training (no previous experience needed)
- Competitive hourly pay + £1 extra/hour, if you work between midnight and 6am
- All our standard benefits you would expect: Pension, holiday, life assurance
- Reward & recognition schemes with continued career development and training
- We have free tea & coffee at every factory and let’s not forget FREE DOUGHNUTS!
- You get a uniform including safety boots and we have a range of flexible benefits including discount of your favourite high street shops and get money off your food shopping.
Sounds Sweet, right!?!
Here’s what we’re looking for in a Food Production operative:
- Excellent team player
- A positive can-do attitude
- Good communication skills
- Health and safety awareness
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivation, while doing repetitive work daily
- Enthusiasm for working with food and an eye for detail
- Enjoyment of physical work, while standing on your feet
- Capable of lifting ingredient containers, weighing up to 25kg numerous times throughout the day.
So, if we’ve made you smile….Apply now!
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.