Next Level Football Coaching
Football & Multi-Sports coaches needed due to our ongoing expansion.
successful applicants will be delivering in a primary school setting which will include PE lessons, lunch clubs, 121 sensory sessions, after school clubs, 1-2-1 football sessions, half-term sports clubs.
We have a variety of permanent & part-time roles, varying from 5, 10 & 20-30 hour contracts a week with overtime as an option.
Predominantly based in the bury & Wythenshawe area but could be required to travel further.
Applicants will need:
– At least a NGB level 1 in any chosen sports (Essential)
– A level 1 or 2 in another chosen sport (Desired but not essential).
– Driving Licence & access to a vehicle (Essential).
– Be competent & confident delivering to children from ages 4 – 16+ (Essential).
– Have experience delivering in primary school settings (Essential).
– Have experience delivering on holiday club provision (Desired).
– Enhanced DBS check (required – the business will put successful applicant through a new check).
Delivery / duties include:
– Primary school sport
– After school clubs
– Football Development centres
– Private football 121s
– Childrens parties
– Holiday Camps
– Weekends (Overtime / Optional)
£11 an hour depending on experience.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: £12,000.00-£14,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Manchester: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Do you have experience delivering on half term holiday provision?
- Have you ever delivered / feel comfortable delivering a football one 2 one?
- What is your highest sports coaching qualification?
- Do you have access to your own car?
- Sports coaching: 2 years (required)
- Delivering in a primary school setting: 1 year (required)
- Enhanced DBS (required)
- First Aid Certification (required)
- Child safeguarding certificate (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.co.uk.