For Manpower Pooling
Heavy Vehicle Mechanic
- High school graduate/ALS Certified.
- 4 years of current experience in the same field from service centers or 3rd party repair service centers of heavy vehicle
- Can speak good basic English
- Performs the work described on the repair order efficiently and accurately, according to dealer and manufacturer standards.
- Determine the cause of any defect and make the repair.
- Contact the parts department to obtain the necessary parts.
- Retain and label parts if work is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety and maintenance work is required or recommended.
- Contact the Technical Advisor or Shop Dispatcher as soon as possible if additional work is required, if the work described is not necessary, or if repairs cannot be completed in a timely manner.
- Document all work performed on the repair order.
- Conduct a test drive with the vehicle, if required.
- Participate in manufacturer-sponsored training programs, schools, and events as directed by the Service Manager.
- Keep abreast of the manufacturer’s technical bulletins.
- Supervise the work of apprentice technicians, if applicable.
- Report any equipment malfunctions or defects to the supervisor.
- Ensure the cleanliness of customer vehicles. Notify the Technical Advisor as soon as possible of any incident that may have changed the appearance or condition of a vehicle.
- Maintain cleanliness and order in the shop.
- Maintain and be responsible for all dealership-owned tools and manuals and return them to their original location and condition.
- Be aware of, understand, and comply with federal, provincial, and municipal regulations such as hazardous waste disposal, etc.
- Use all tools and equipment with care
- Report any safety issues to management as soon as possible
- Present self in a professional manner
- Perform other duties as required and directed by management.
- Must have a valid passport for more than 3 years
- Employment certificates
- NBI clearance valid for at least 1 year with “no derogatory / no record on file” remarks
- PEOS certificate
Industrial Personnel and Management Services, Inc. (IPAMS)
POEA License No. POEA-247-LB-120911-PA
IPAMS Bldg. 723 Aurora Blvd. Barangay Mariana, New Manila, Quezon City 1112 Philippines
IPAMS CHARGES ABSOLUTELY ZERO FEES FROM ALL FILIPINOS.
This means NO Placement Fees, NO Processing Fees, and NO Salary Deductions. No Exceptions.
For manpower pooling. Beware of illegal recruiters, scammers, and human traffickers.
To apply for this job please visit poeajobs.ph.