- Day to day loading and unloading of packed products using forklift
- Ensure right product is picked using the pick slip method followed
- Coordinate with Supervisor for Preparation of Load based on schedules
- Coordinate with Supervisor for Inventory count
- Guides & Trains newly inducted operators
- Follow and comply with QHSE procedures
- Monitor work area for potential losses and recommend areas for improvement
- Report any incident / hazard to immediate Supervisor.
- Comply with QHSE policy, rules and regulations, PPE requirements and ensure Safe driving of fork lift
- Be responsible for agreed time performances in relation to loading and unloading operations.
- Transport staff to staff camp using company vehicle
- Safe operation of the vehicles at all times.
- To conserve energy and protect environment, contract employees shall switch off electrical equipment such as lights or fans on the shop floor or pantry, when the same is not require.
- Empty new pallets inspection during receipt process.
- All packaging to be off loaded safely and stored in the plant.
JOB RELATED OBJECTIVES AND ASSIGNMENTS :
- QHSE performance.
- Safe driving of forklift & company vehicles following all the laid down rules & work instructions.
- Efficient & vigilance in operation to support overall productivity.
- Movement of products/ materials by forklift ensuring smooth and productive logistics operations within the plant.
QHSE OBJECTIVES AND ASSIGNMENTS :
- To understand and adherence to the current regulatory requirements applicable to the areas of responsibilities.
- Conduct regular audits and walk around to review the potential losses in the areas of responsibilities.
- Reporting of near misses, incidents, hazards & injuries to line Manager within the time frame as required by Quality, HSE & Energy Policies and Manuals.
- To contribute, meet and improve upon the KPI & EnPI targets as set towards overall QHSE & Energy objectives.
- Selection and availability of applicable PPEs at all time and ensuring the strict use of PPE’s in work area of responsibility.
- Participate in the training program to acquire QHSE knowledge and impart this training to colleagues as and when required by Management.
- Participate in the safety risk assessment, health risk assessment, planned general inspections, loss control tours and other kind of audits as per the TLBU QHSE requirements.
- Participate in the investigation and analysis of incidents as and when required.
- Strict adherence and compliance towards Group HSE Charter & MAESTRO requirement and affiliate’s HSEQ Policy, Procedures & specific rules & regulations applicable to the area of activity at all time.
- Demonstrates exemplary conduct, rigor, vigilance and professionalism regarding HSE in all their activities
- Ensure adherence to compliance processes and guidelines specific to position’s roles and responsibilities.
- To comply with TMME Safe work permit program (as per the PTW roles and responsibility assignment process owner/ permit applicant/ issuing authority and approval authority).
- Strict adherence to QHSE requirements with full authority to stop any operation for safety reasons.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.