Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Assistant Manager WPO Water Safety
When Legends Come To Life
- The Ocean Club has welcomed the world’s most discerning guests to our five-mile stretch of natural white sand beach – framed by 35 acres of Versailles-inspired lawns and gardens.
- Discover the legendary chic of The Ocean Club, combining elevated Four Seasons service with laid-back Bahamian style – creating one of the most sought-after resort experiences in the Caribbean.
- On a stretch of natural white sand beach, our resort offers 107 ultra-luxury accommodations, a Balinese-inspired spa, and dining by Michelin-starred chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten.
- The Ocean Club has a treasured history serving generations of luxury travelers. Expansive lawns and towering coconut palms provide an enchanting backdrop to the pristine beaches of Paradise Island.
- The Ocean Club offers a rich roster of activities including water sports such as snorkeling, sailing, and wind-surfing along with land-based activities including world-class golf and tennis plus a relaxing spa.
The Role of Assistant Manager Water Park Operations Water Safety
The Assistant Water Safety Manager assists the Manager of the Pool and Beach Operations department in providing leadership, development of staff, a safe environment for both guests and employees, a high level of quality customer service, and coordination of the daily operational aspects of the Pool and Beach grounds.
- Provide leadership and coordination of all daily operational aspects of the Deck Services operation within the Water Park department. This includes, but is not limited to, assignment of daily duties, monitoring and responding to guest needs, supervision and follow-up on staff performance and completion of assigned tasks, and all daily operational concerns related to Deck Services and Towel Hut operations.
- Assists in the supervision, and coordination of the overall pool and beach operation. This includes, but is not limited to; deck services, beach services, safety programs, and monitoring guest activity to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the various areas in and around the pool and beach grounds.
- Responsible for assisting in the coordination of proper staffing of all water park and recreation areas in order to ensure superior guest service.
- Takes an active role in the development, coaching, and motivation of team members.
- Regularly performs facility and equipment inspections to ensure guest and employee safety, and the consistency and quality of customer services (both internal and external customers).
- Coordination and communication with all departments that directly or indirectly affect the overall representation of the pool and beach department.
Key Behavioral Competencies
- Proven leadership skills in a Hotel environment.
- Highest level of integrity and transparency.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills and a team player with high energy levels to work with cross-functional teams, negotiate for resources and influence stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to prepare and deliver reports, projects, effective presentations and facilitate meetings.
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, conflict-resolution, and strategic-thinking skills.
- Promote a continuous learning environment that creates an atmosphere for professional development opportunities.
- Apply an ethical approach to influence the outcome of situations.
- Serve as a role model for others by demonstrating appropriate business conduct and ethical principles.
- Continuously seek to improve/develop the performance of others and continuously strive to improve his/her own performance.
- Work in a safe, prudent, and organized manner.
To apply for this job please visit bs.linkedin.com.