Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Digital Marketing Specialist
Join our team!
Are you ready to take the next big step in your career? Four Seasons Hotel Toronto is currently looking for a talented and creative Digital Marketing Specialist who shares our passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything he/she does!
- Managing social media channels (primarily Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) with input and support from the Director of Marketing (DOM) and local public relations agency.
- Generating creative and engaging photos, videos, and digital assets.
- Handling hotel communications such as email blasts, newsletters, e-brochures, menus, posters, letters, etc.
- Liaising with restaurants, spas, and appropriate departments to create social media content, calendar, copy, year-round offers, promotions, and activations.
- Updating websites including the mobile app, landing pages and all relevant third-party websites ensuring content is accurate and updated by coordinating changes with web team and web partners.
- Monitoring social and marketing activities of competitive set hotels, other luxury brands, and industries.
- Initiating conversations and building relationships with influencers, bloggers, and media including coordinating hotel visits, stays, and home deliveries, if necessary.
- Reviewing advertising, print, digital and other advertisements of the hotel.
- Working with advertising agencies, consulting firms, and vendors to maximize advertising investments.
- Assisting with planning and implementing hotel packages and activations, handling photo and video shoots, promotional, and other special events.
- Liaising with Four Seasons PR, Sales, and Marketing corporate offices to ensure maximum exposure, including but not limited to press releases, projects, and all Four Seasons channels.
- Ensuring leads and potential business opportunities are flagged and followed up on by appropriate staff including all relevant reviews and news is disseminated to corresponding departments in the hotel.
- Proactively seeking strategic and marketing partnerships with other Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, local businesses in Toronto, luxury brands, charitable organizations, etc.
- Maintaining vendor relationships and supervising projects like printing, tracking ad schedules, and reporting.
- Creating presentation materials for marketing and budget presentations, as well as owner’s, sales, marketing, and PR meetings including social and media coverage reports to Four Seasons.
- College or university education required
- 1+ years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience with social media platforms, consumer engagement, and strong awareness of the digital world
- Photography and Video skills
- Knowledge of InDesign and production methods in graphic arts and collateral
- Influencer/media relations experience preferred
- Previous hospitality and sales experience preferred
- Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills
- Attention to detail and organization
- Ability to multi-task effectively, managing multiple projects while being cognizant of deadlines and priorities
- Ability to manage third-party agencies
Four Seasons is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit ca.linkedin.com.