Outlet Assistant Manager
Full Job Description
At Four Seasons we consider life and work to be richer when we truly connect with the people and the environment around us.
Our family members are masters at their crafts – a gardener can become an artist, a manager a conductor, a chef an inventor. We look for employees who share the Golden Rule: people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for our people to characterize a shared passion for excellence and to infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
About Four Seasons
Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 127 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destinations in 47 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews, and industry awards.
As the leader in branded residences, Four Seasons currently operates 38 residential properties around the world and 80% of the projects in our pipeline contain a residential component.
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
Recommended Interview Questions to Crack Any Interview:
What You Will Be Responsible For
- Select, train, evaluate, plan schedules and ensure high employee performance, motivate, coach, and discipline all employees in the Hotel’s Dai Forni Restaurant to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met.
- Manage the Dai Forni Restaurant Dining operation as well as the Private Bar activities and its respective employees inclusive of managers.
- Be visible in the operation, provide recognition, promote good public relations, and handle complaints, concerns or special requests for guests, clients, and group contacts.
- Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory and cash control
- Attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments
- Process the payroll and gratuity reports as required
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors
- Describe and ensure the quality of all food items, ingredients, and preparation methods.
- Work closely with the Restaurants and IRD Manager, assigned Sous Chef and pastry to maintain the effective menu and amenity options while ensuring excellent product quality at a fair price, and attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments.
- Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory and cash control.
- Observe the physical condition of facilities and equipment in the restaurant and make recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed. Inspect the restaurant for spot checks on bar set-ups as well as random quality checks to build guest loyalty in return.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in impact.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Assist with the service of food & beverage to guests, cover for the order taker if/when needed, and conduct spot checks in-room.
- Assist with the cleaning of operational areas.
- 2+ years of previous experience in a similar role in a five-star luxury hotel.
- Fluent level of English both written and spoken.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- This position is for the Italian Specialty Restaurant, Italian candidates will be preferred.
The benefits offered by Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait:
- Full board single living accommodation in high quality, well-resourced accommodation
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Regular social and sporting events
- Paid home leave tickets
- Quality employee meals
- Free transportation to and from work
- Full medical coverage
To apply for this job please visit kw.indeed.com.