Detailed Job Description
The Four Seasons Hotel Seoul is looking for a Maru server who shares a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do. This position reports to the Maru Supervisor.
- Describe the selection of food & beverage menu items to guests by offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of the each item’s, origin, taste, and preparation methods
- Communicates guest orders including any special needs or requests using the hotel’s point-of-sales system and checks completed orders with the guest’s original order; transport items to the guest table in a timely manner.
- Anticipates guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Properly and accurately close guest checks; process cash and credit card payments; properly settle voided checks or complimentary items.
- Breakdown, clean and set-up of tables and drink stations.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors
Qualifications and Skills
- High school education, college degree specializing in hospitality, or equivalent experience.
- Strong food & beverage knowledge is required.
- Requires ability to operate computer equipment and other food & beverage computer systems.
- Requires the ability to operate and utilize production equipment and tools.
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English and Korean language.
- Must already possess valid work authorization in South Korea.
To apply for this job please visit kr.indeed.com.