About Sensei Ag
Sensei Ag is a market-changing AgTech company aiming to solve global gaps and inconsistencies in nutrition, food safety, and food security through the transformative power of data. Guided by the capabilities and insights of our founders, technology entrepreneur Larry Ellison and Dr. David Agus, we design, develop and deploy cutting-edge agricultural technologies to build a better, more stable food supply that is capable of feeding our entire world nutritionally-relevant, delicious, affordable meals.
Everything we do is evidence-led, radically transparent, always enriching.
Learn more from our website or by following us on LinkedIn. If you’d like to see what we are doing with our consumer-facing brand Sensei Farms, please check our Instagram!
Sensei Ag Farm Associates plant, cultivate, and harvest fruits and vegetables. They are employed in an indoor greenhouse under glass.
- Prepare soil; plant bulbs, seeds and cuttings; graft and bud plants; and transplant seedlings and rooted cuttings.
- Spray trees, shrubs, flowers and plants to prevent disease and pests.
- Position and regulate greenhouse and outdoor irrigation systems to water plants and fields.
- Dig, cut and transplant flowers and plants and prepare them for sale.
- Provide information to customers on gardening and the care of trees, shrubs, flowers, plants and lawns.
- May operate tractors and other machinery and equipment to fertilize, cultivate, harvest and spray fields and plants.
- Maintain inventory and order materials as required.
- Clean working areas.
Required Skills, Abilities And Qualifications
- Crouching, kneeling, standing, walking throughout shift.
- Ability to work in a warm and humid environment.
Preferred Skills, Abilities And Qualifications
- Greenhouse or farming experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Traits We Value
- Appreciation for transforming health and the future of food
- Smart, not arrogant
- Humble and hardworking
- Entrepreneurial, not risk averse
- Kind and genuine
- Grit and lots of it
Compensation & Benefits
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Paramedical Services
- Medical Supplies & Equipment
- Out of Province Emergency Medical Assistance
- Vision Care
- Dental Care
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Optional Voluntary Life, AD&D, Critical Illness
- Extended Healthcare
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.