ROOM ATTENDANT – HOUSEKEEPING
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagues who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Our colleagues select us because we provide amazing opportunities, growth and development, a caring and inclusive culture, and fantastic benefits like:
- Discounted lodging accommodations at Hyatt worldwide
- Discounts on food and beverage
- Discounted transit passes
- Wellbeing programs
- Recognition programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Excellent training and professional development
Hyatt Regency Vancouver is seeking a dedicated, passionate, and customer service oriented Regular Room Attendant to join the Housekeeping department.
The Room Attendant is responsible cleaning all guest rooms (up to 15 guest rooms) as well as public areas (including washrooms) to Hyatt standards, performing Hyatt service standards with all internal and external guests and maintaining the cleanliness of the room attendant carts, service areas and closets.
This position requires flexibility in terms of scheduling, and must be available for various shifts especially the weekends and holidays; morning or evening shifts.
Candidates must have the ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight. This is a fast-paced and physical position and previous cleaning experience as well as the ability to communicate to guests preferred.
Starting wage is at $20.77 per hour; after 6 months wage is at $24.23 per hour; after 1 year wage is at $27.69 per hour
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
- Must have a true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work various shifts including weekends and holidays (mornings, afternoons, and evenings)
- Must be able to start as early as 7:00am and work as late as 12 midnight
- Must be able to work independently with minimum or no supervision
- Must be an excellent team player with a positive and helpful attitude
- Must be physically fit to perform and complete all duties as required
- Must be able to provide genuine service to all guests
- Must have a good command of the English language and refined communication skills
- Previous housekeeping experience in a hotel, cruise ship, office and/ or resorts considered an asset
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.