East Midlands Railway
Trainee Bus Driver
|Hiring Organization||East Midlands Railway|
|Post Name||Trainee Bus Driver|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 15 To GBP 18 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC3M|
If you love giving excellent customer service, then bus driving with Arriva may be the role for you!
We are at the heart of our community offering services to get our passengers from A to B. We are currently recruiting trainee Bus Drivers for our North London garages to become part of our supportive and friendly teams in the local area.
Arriva is all about delivering a quality service to its customers and we are looking for people to join us that have the following qualities:
- Positive and Friendly with excellent customer service skills
- Confident and safe driver
- Flexible attitude
- Be prepared to work shifts
- Please apply by completing the online application form or submitting a CV.
- Full training and Development; Free travel on all London Buses/ Underground/ DLR/ London Overground for you plus one
- Transporting passengers in a PCV vehicle safely to their desired destinations
- Maintaining a friendly and helpful disposition with all passengers
- Safely adhering to the time schedules for the bus
- Routine vehicle checks before leaving the depot
We are looking for applicants with:
- A full UK driving license
- No more than 6 points on your license
At Arriva we acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.deutschebahngroup.careers.