Human Resources Generalist
Ready to take the challenge?
Human Resources GeneralistWithin our HR business partnership team, you will have an advisory role with internal client groups (head office) in order to optimize the employee experience. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with managers on aspects of employee relations.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Support managers in managing, mobilizing and developing their teams, maintaining a good work climate and performance management.
- Participate in the development and implementation of internal procedures and policies.
- Manage internal employee movements.
- Participate in the management of performance and attendance at work.
- Participate and promote the prevention of work accidents and develop programs for this purpose.
- Ensure the management and follow-up of work accident files.
- Prepare employee files for internal and external audits.
- Ensure compliance with the human resources management philosophy within our head office and implement actions supporting organizational strategies.
- Ensure the proper management and administration of working conditions.
- Contribute to promoting the employee experience.
- Produce various statistical reports related to HR performance indicators and analyze them.
Profile Wanted To Ensure Your Success
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or industrial relations.
- Relevant experience in human resources management (3 to 5 years).
- Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Efficiency, creativity and teamwork.
- Fluency in English and French, both oral and written.
- Good command of common computer tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, etc.) and knowledge of management systems, an asset.
- You are ideally located in the city of Montreal or in the surrounding area.
- Hybrid role – being on site 3-4 days a week at our stations.
If you are interested in this position, send us your CV and we will contact you as soon as possible.Join our team as a Regional HR Generalist.
Are you looking for a stimulating HR role in a multi-facility Canadian company?Ideally you are located in Montreal or surrounding area.Hybrid role – being on site 3 to 4 days a week.You’ll get to travel approximately 30% within the province of Québec.
What We’re Looking For
- A creative thinker
- Bilingual – English and French
- Solutions oriented
- Strong business acumen and the ability to connect HR program performance to business outcomes
- Entrepreneurial approach
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Thrives in an environment that is ever changing
- Deep knowledge of Canadian employment laws
- A variety of experience providing HR support to all levels of organizations.
Bonus Points For
- You’ve grown with a company that’s scaled from very small to very large and understand the requirements of an organization at each lifecycle stage
- CHRP, CHRL designation
- Workday experience
Most Of What You’ll Work On
- Provide HR support to the business, advising managers on performance management, employee relations, policies, and other HR-related topics
- Monitor the current HR policies and practices to ensure they are relevant and compliant with employment standards across your region
- Complete processes and project work to maintain compliance in your region
- Lead a variety of HR related projects
- Provide support and monitor our health and safety program for your region
- Keep HR related records and reports updated
- Collaborate with our talent acquisition team on recruiting, interviewing, on-boarding, and retention strategies for your region
What We Offer
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing company
- Professional development opportunities
- You’ll be surrounded and supported by some amazing people who are light on ego, high on curiosity, and are passionate about successful business.
If you’re interested, let us know why we should talk.Intelcom is a leading last mile logistics company in the e-commerce industry. Our teams across Canada and our network of Independent Contractors contribute to Intelcom’s day-to-day operations
Our goal is simple: in an ever-changing industry, we don’t just follow, we lead. In addition to setting ourselves apart with innovative delivery methods and services, Intelcom is also undergoing a technological transformation where the integration of customer experience and logistics technologies are at the heart of its evolution.At Intelcom, we know that experience comes in many forms and we are committed to creating a culture where difference is valued. We are always looking for talented and diverse people to join our teams. With over 60 delivery centers across Canada, we may have the right opportunity for you.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.