Agfa Middle East FZCO
IT Field Support Engineer
|Hiring Organization||Agfa Middle East FZCO|
|Post Name||IT Field Support Engineer|
|Qualification||Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent qualification|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Agfa HealthCare is a division of the Agfa-Gevaert Group which is headquartered in Mortsel, Belgium, and traded on Euronext Brussels (AGFB). At Agfa HealthCare, we support healthcare professionals across the globe to transform the delivery of care. Our focus is 100% on providing best-of-suite Imaging IT software solutions that enable secure, effective, and sustainable imaging data management.
From product development to implementation, our unified Enterprise Imaging Platform is purpose-built to reduce complexity, improve productivity and deliver clinical value. We use our proven track record as an innovator, our in-depth medical knowledge, and our strategic guidance to help healthcare providers achieve their clinical, operational, and business strategies.
This Field Support Engineer PACS role will be based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE), and performs technical service and support day-to-day business on Agfa and 3rd party products to customers (DHA) and internal staff. Focus on direct customer contact/escalations.
- Escalate when necessary problems to 2nd and 3rd tier support
- Perform preventive/corrective maintenance on equipment
- Assist internal and external customers (e.g. users, freelancers, colleagues from all business areas, HQ, etc.) on-site and remotely on technical questions and issues
- Identify opportunities for up-selling Agfa Services and Products and pass on up-selling opportunities to sales as required
Education and Experience
- Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- 2-5 years of experience in IT systems (Healthcare IT preferred)
- 1-2 years of experience in RIS / PACS are an advantage
- Knowledge of the hospitals and departments’ clinical workflow (Radiology, Cardiology, …)
Skills & Requirements
- Wide range of IT technical skills (Windows or LINUX, VMWare, Storage, Networking, Oracle, Backup Systems, etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex problems with software and hardware systems
- Process-focused, ability to follow procedures in a repeatedly to the manner
- Ability to document work and develop new procedures and templates that can be reused by other regions or team members
- Fluently English (speak/read/write).
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented and committed team of individuals, training, and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you want to be part of this experience, we’ll take you there!
To apply for this job please visit careers.agfa.com.