Online Jobs in Sharjah
|Hiring Organization||TOP Agency|
|Post Name||Freelance Publicist|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree or higher|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 8000 Per Month|
|Location||Work From Home|
- Do you have relationships with the top journalists in the region?
- Are you working on a freelance basis and looking to make an impact?
- Can you create consistent coverage across both B2C and B2B clients?
- Want to work with multinational clients on a truly global PR team?
If the person we just described sounds like you, we would love to have you join us as a Dubai-based Freelance Publicist. We need a responsive, highly organized, and detail-oriented media professional who can pitch, prep, and respond to regional media requests for global brands and innovative startups.
Some Things to Know About Us:
First, we’re not like every other PR agency. We believe in the power of data. We embrace new tools and technology. We swoon over an elegant process or system. We love pitch blueprints. If it ain’t broke, optimize it. As a result, we’re growing faster than pretty much any other PR agency around.
Second, we work a little differently. In 36 marketing disciplines across 6 functional groups, we are redefining what a PR agency can be. Our global PR teams take a data-driven approach to create news stories and thought leadership, leveraging our in-house market research capabilities and proprietary survey platform. We’re growing quickly, building a global footprint in 20+ countries.
Third, we’re known for our flexible work environment. Not only are we fully remote, but we actually coordinate remote culture and team-building activities worldwide. Need to work unusual hours or pick up your kids at a set time each day? No problem, we’ve got your back.
- Pitch broadcast, print, and online media for clients in the GCC region
- Participate in event PR and similar activations in Dubai
- Gain 7-10 pieces of individual PR coverage per month
- Monitor coverage for clients and their competitors to drive campaign strategy
- Create client reporting documents with key insights
- Participate in occasional meetings with clients or other internal team members
- Create interview prep materials and client briefings
- Respond quickly to inquiries and daily requests from media contacts
- Optional: Coordinate campaigns with top bloggers and other key influencers
Requirements (unless you convince us otherwise)
- 5+ years of work experience at a PR agency (or else “in-house” PR experience at a prominent brand where you had to pitch daily)
- Your own personal network of media contacts across the Gulf region (especially UAE and KSA)
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated in a global, remote work capacity
- Excellent written and verbal skills (English & Arabic)
- Highly energetic and enthusiastic, with a solid work ethic
- A natural desire to stay connected on email, SMS, phone, and social
- An amazing ability to stay organized and manage complex projects
- Strong client service skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
About TOP Worldwide
TOP is a full-service global PR and marketing agency. We spread ideas and we help to grow brands. We’re composed of subject matter experts and award-winning thinkers, designers, content creators, media experts, digital storytellers, and developers.
We’ve become the world’s fastest-growing PR, influencer marketing, and digital agency because of our unique story-based and data-driven approach. If you want the feel of a fast-growing startup with the variety of work that comes from a top global agency, then you’ve come to the right place.