|Post Name||Fresher – Full-stack Developer|
|Qualification||Computer Science/EE undergraduate degree required|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||25000/- To 30000/- Per Month|
|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India 560035|
We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting-edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a globally diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
What Success Looks Like in This Role:
- Team member
- Learning processes and tools.
- Escalate issues as and when required.
- Learning an area or product. Rely on the team for domain knowledge.
- Contribute towards team learning and efficiency as experience is gained.
- Receive task estimates typically from supervisor/mentor with some input. Tasks are of limited number and duration. Capture actual efforts in status reports.
- Aware of requirements in the area of defined tasks.
- Implement defined tasks. Implement simple features or test cases with assistance.
- Write/run tests in defined product areas. Document problems found.
- Execute prewritten tests. Document problems encountered. Participate in the team responsible for system setup and maintenance.
- Provide initial analysis of problems in defined areas. Assist in gathering information to assist in problem debugging and resolution.
- Fix defects in defined areas of code. Fix simple problems with assistance. Create clear and accurate change/patch documentation. Review test cases for clarity and accuracy.
- Handle Contacts and UCFs in defined product areas with assistance. Expedite resolutions.
- Work effectively in virtual teams. Receive guidance from team members in any location.
- Participates in Innovation activities as part of a team. Creation of Knowledge Documents.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.unisys.com.