- Technically minded, with an in-depth understanding of the technology and cloud computing market.
- Ability to build relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
- Ability to take initiative, have a strategic perspective, and be detail oriented, goal oriented, and thorough.
- Excellent organizational and project management skill.
About The Job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
The Google Workspace team helps customers transform how they work through the use of Google’s productivity and collaboration tools including Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Meet. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of how technology is used in the workplace.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Cultivate Google Workspace usage, adoption, and customer satisfaction over the phone with customers.
- Work with reseller partners to scale efforts through our partner channel.
- Identify opportunities for promotion of other Google products, including Google Cloud Platform.
- Drive reporting and metrics, and process improvements to improve operational efficiency.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.