Frulact Canada Inc
Factory Worker (Food Manufacturing)
Full Job Description
Fact is an international business group, founded in Oporto in 1987. Currently, we are positioned as a top-ranked innovative player in the supply of added-value ingredients for the food and beverage industry, focusing on fruit preparations, plant-based dairy alternatives, liquid ? favors, and other specialty ingredients.
Why work with us?
- Monday-Friday operation
- 8-hour rotating morning, afternoon, and night shifts
- Internal career/growth opportunities
- Overtime after 80 hours in a two-week period
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Afternoon & overnight shift premium
- RRSP match
- All PPE is provided
- Inclusive environment
- Prepare, weigh, and process raw materials including dry ingredients, flavors and frozen fruit as per the recipe
- Mix raw materials in accordance with the recipe using automated equipment
- Ensuring the flow of production to fill totes with final product
- Clean and sterilized totes for Production use
- Maintain traceability for all weighed raw materials and ingredients, ensuring batch #s and quantities are accurately recorded
- Adhere to Health & Safety and Food Safety & Quality policies, standards and procedures.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment; follow area checklist for sanitation requirements
- May be required to train new or transferred employees
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment; work effectively both independently and within a team
- Must be safety and quality conscious
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.; be able to stand, bend, lift, twist, and turn, for extended periods of time in a humid environment
- Must be available for rotating shifts and holidays as required
Are you looking to relocate to Kingston?
Frulact Canada is committed to supporting AODA standards and requirements. Any applicant that requires any form of accommodation during the recruitment and placement process is to advise accordingly.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.48-$18.54 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.