Jump to: Hide
Full Job Description
Fugro UAE is looking for an Electrician to come and join our Facilities Management Team.
The successful candidate will ensure functionality and reliability of electrical systems and equipment by –
- Performing routine maintenance, testing and repair of facility equipment, so that equipment remains at a high operational standard
- Assisting with maintaining documentation/drawings of the electrical systems and equipment within the facility
- Helping seek solutions from daily work experience
- Reporting repetitive problems with equipment, working processes and hazardous situations and escalating complex tasks to the Senior Workshop/Maintenance Technician when required.
- Works with moderate supervision and standard operating procedures.
- Requires senior secondary vocational education or equivalent professional and intellectual capacities and relevant work experience.
- Job is performed in the site offices/workshop/yard.
The job will be part of the site maintenance team, where you will be responsible for the electrical side of the site. Which will include domestic and industrial type circuits, PAT testing all facility equipment.
The Electrician will work closely with Workshop supervisor and technicians to ensure that facility systems and equipment’s are operational.
If you have a minimum if 5 years’ experience, have excellent communication skills in English and are looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please apply!
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.