Jobs For Americans in Brazil
|Post Name||Full Salesforce Developer|
|Qualification||Completed Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent degree.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||BRL 3000 To BRL 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Florianopolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil 88010-120|
Valtech is a global Digital Agency with offices in 19 countries. We design and build unique experiences, and execute and execute business transformation across the digital world. We support our clients in the research, design, and marketing of smart digital experiences and interfaces.
Considered one of Salesforce’s top 10 partners in the LATAM region, the acquisition of Wings IT reinforces Valtech’s deep experience in digital innovation and business transformation. Adding 140 Cloud Specialists, and Salesforce Specialists, and supporting your entire region of continuous expansion in Brazil.
Your Activities Will Be:
- Develop and support data modeling activities, creation of objects, fields, automated processes (flows, process builders, validation rules, workflows, approval process), and development (development of classes, triggers, components, code coverage, service development website for Integration).
- Support Junior-level professionals in analyzing the limits indicated by Salesforce.
- Solution architecture definition.
- Responsible for defining, developing, testing, documenting, and deploying solutions and integrations.
- Define implementation, code programs, validation, documentation, approval, and user training.
Requirements You Need to Meet:
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce developer.
- Completed Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent degree.
- Intermediary English.
- Certifications: Salesforce Certified Developer I; Salesforce Certified; Administrator; Salesforce Certified Developer II; App Builder (Desirable).
Why Work With Us?
- Culture of mental culture values, continuous opportunities for education, personal and professional appreciation with care for life and health, and opportunities to work in an environment of diversity and cultural inclusion. Collaboration environment and constant knowledge sharing.
- Benefits: We also have comprehensive benefits such as health and dental plans, care cards for food, culture, education, mobility, etc., health programs, Gympass, and others. We also have a scheduled environment, working hours, and intense career investment.
- D&I: At Caltech, we create experiences that work and reach everyone. Our goal is to create a fair work environment that gives people the support they need to thrive, grow and achieve their goals. To this end, we build every day an inclusive and diverse environment regarding disabilities, age, gender identity and sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion, cultures, and experiences, providing equitable opportunities for everyone to build their career in one that only grows. Therefore, our vacancies are for ALL people! You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.