Maintenance Manager – Security Systems
Manage a multicultural team of Engineers and Technicians to handle small to large-scale Electronics Security Systems maintenance projects. Handling clients and escalations by providing technical and commercial solutions. Growing the accounts and the overall department revenue in association with Sales and Presales considering current Business Development plans
- On the technical interface with the operational team, pass all relevant information to the team and assist them to carry out the maintenance work.
- Delegate the timely implementation of approved modifications and ensure that the configuration status of equipment and mechanical setup is up to date and technically managed.
- On the technical knowledge of various security systems for data gathering, engineering/automation reports, technical discussion with end users/clients, and root cause analysis.
- Pro-active involvement and attendance of operational meetings to understand automated processing and how best to overlay maintenance plans, sharing the output with other engineers and technicians.
- An Engineering degree holder in Electrical, Electronics, or its equivalents
- Minimum 8-10 years experience with 3-5 years experience in handling maintenance of various security systems like CCTV, access control systems, etc.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of Security Systems like Access Control, CCTV, network infrastructure, VMS, Intercom, Gate barrier, HVMs, Intruder Alarm, etc.
- Project execution with an understanding of project reports and operational controls
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
G4S is a British multinational private security company headquartered in London, England. The company was set up when London-based Securicor amalgamated with Danish firm Group 4 Falck.
To apply for this job please visit careerstown.com.