Jump to: Hide
Female Bus conductor
To undertake tasks as requested to assist in the efficient management of the school office, and wider school administration.
Provide office support; and carrying out other duties as assigned during the work day.Key Accountabilities
- Embrace and encourage the ethos and standards of excellence as defined in the GEMS Core Values.
- Attend training courses as required to enhance job performance.
- Deliver messages from school administration to staff and students.
- Ensure complete knowledge of photocopy and fax machines and carry out related duties as assigned.
- Be responsible for lost property.
- Attend to making of refreshments for administrators and visitors as required.
- Ensure the GEMS policies, procedures, and codes of conduct are followed at all times.
- Initiate effort and energy beyond the typical work day, where the tasks require additional commitment.
- Attend staff meetings and serve on committees as required.
- Perform other duties as requested by direct & dotted reporting line managers / supervisors.
Completion of secondary education as a minimum.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.