SynergERP (Pty) Ltd
X3 Consultant (UAE)
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
As an X3 Consultant you will be responsible for assisting with a variety of implementations, add-ons and optimization projects. You will assist in determining the clients’ business needs, business process design, develop customized solutions, and integrate third party applications with existing infrastructure. Your mission will be to successfully deliver and manage software implementation projects in a team environment, while looking for ways to provide value to our clients.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Enhance the reputation of SynergERP through delivering exceptional consulting services to our clients, exceeding their expectations consistently and delivering successful projects.
Remain abreast with latest trends and technologies and apply them whilst working on projects to ensure that our clients’ lives are made better through the application of technology.
- Analyse clients’ business requirements
- Engage with clients to define and document their requirements.
- Formulate solutions that will meet their business needs and expectations in an efficient and timely manner.
- Assist in setting up a project plan and budget.
- Customizing the solution to suit client’s requirements and specifications
- Provide support to the project managers and assist in managing the technical aspects of the projects.
- Communicate requirements for customisation to developers to ensure their work will function in the way the client expects it to
- Training users on new system for them to become self-sufficient in the use of the software which we have configured for them.
- Assisting with the smooth integration of business processes after go-live.
- Identifying and implementing effective solutions to clients’ problems, maintaining healthy client relationships.
- Work as part of a team, contributing and sharing best practices, knowledge, resources and ideas
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Implementations experience in various industries to include integrations and reporting.
- Experience following detailed work plans for project activities within scope.
- Experience supporting end users with x3.
- Excel proficiency preferred, including ability to create data transformation workbooks and/or macros to facilitate uploads of data.
- Relevant Diploma / Degree in Accounting or Finance. (Advantageous)
- Sage X3 certified (Advantageous).
- Report writing and MS Excel skills.
- Good accounting background with proper understanding of internal control structures and business processes.
- At least 3 – 4 years’ experience in Sage X3 consulting.
- Crystal report and SQL experience.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Self-managed and self-motivated
- Can apply cognitive learning quickly and effectively.
- Excellent admin skills (required for task list updating, booking of time and keeping up with Microsoft Teams messages)
- Ability to take in a lot of information at a rapid rate and converting the learning into long-term knowledge.
- Be able to work exceptionally fast and effective under high pressure environments.
- Adaptability: be able to adapt through different projects, different clients and different working environments daily
- Client Service orientated.
- Excellent Communication Skills (both written & verbal)
- Passionate and proactive
- Analytical Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Work from home
- Travel to client only when the need arises.
- Good internet connection at home
- Own transport
- This role is based in the UAE
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.