Gett Jobs Recruitment Firm
Full Job Description
BSc Nursing Graduate or GNM Nursing.
1+ year of work experience is mandatory.
Looking for nurse located in Bangalore.
Must have Karnataka Nursing Council Certificate.
Want Immediate Joiners.
You will get decent hike from your current salary.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for overall planning of nursing care of patients and for assignment of patients to nurses working in the ward.
- Rendering direct nursing care to the ill patients & directly assisting the surgeons in major operations.
- Ensuring that total health needs of patients are met.
- Recording and monitoring a patient’s vital signs.
- Promoting well-being by educating patients on self-care techniques.
- Consulting with doctors and other medical staff to determine the optimal treatment plan.
- Administering over-the-counter and non-intravenous medications.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹13,000.00 – ₹35,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Paid sick time
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- Flexible shift
- Morning shift
- Rotational shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Shift allowance
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bengaluru, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Karnataka Nursing Council Certificate (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.