Administrative Associate – Intern
Full Job Description
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payment solutions for credit, debit, prepaid, and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions, and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Summary of This Role
Answer telephones, screen calls, and take messages so callers/visitors are dealt with promptly, courteously, and accurately. Transcribe, type, format, and proofread a variety of material using word processing, presentation, graphics, and spreadsheet software. Coordinate internal and external meetings. This may include scheduling meeting times, making travel arrangements for attendees, and ensuring that various meeting amenities are available. Manage the appointments and schedules of staff in the unit. Activities may include distributing incoming mail, preparing outgoing mail, filing, and maintaining office supplies or other inventory.
What Part Will You Play?
- Acts as the central point of contact for visitors, supporting the management or a functional group. Greets visitors, clients, or guests, in person or over the phone. Transfers callers or takes a message and delivers it in a timely manner.
- Performs a mix of administrative and low-level management tasks, including answering telephones and email correspondence, managing filing systems, sending, receiving, and sorting mail, organizing meetings, and coordinating inter-office communications. Compiles and analyzes basic information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials and prepares charts, graphs, or tables, as directed.
- Coordinates with people to schedule meetings and appointments. Reserves conference rooms or Meet Me Lines for conference calls. Collects and compiles needed information. Creates meeting agendas. May document meeting minutes.
- Receives and responds to routine correspondence following established procedures not requiring management review.
- Maintains/updates office supply inventories, as directed. Maintains paper restocking for fax machines and printers.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Typically No Relevant Experience is Required
- Associate’s Degree
- Administrative Assistant or Business Administration
- Typically Minimum 2 Years of Relevant Exp
- Customer service or administrative support
- Administrative Assistant certification (i.e. Certified Administrative Assistant, International Association of Administrative Professionals)
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge – Has a substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Job Complexity – Works on assignments that are routine to moderately difficult, requiring some decision in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Supervision – Normally receives little instruction on daily work, and general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
- MS Office – Create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint presentations for divisional use and correspondence
Global Payments Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Recommended Interview Questions to Crack Any Interview:
To apply for this job please visit ph.indeed.com.