Customer Service Representative
Full Job Description
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payment solutions for credit, debit, prepaid, and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions, and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Summary of This Role
Responds to customer inquiries via telephone, email, SMS, and Chat to provide problem resolution in accordance with the organization’s service standards. Receives and/or places telephone calls that are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures. Answer customer telephone inquiries, orders, service needs, and complaints, and respond where applicable or direct to technical/service areas. Maintain detailed and current knowledge of the company’s/assigned client’s products and services. Analyze customer service needs for communication to service and technical departments, when applicable. Requires ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications.
What Part Will You Play?
- Resolves basic or tier 1 payment and account-related requests to include but not limited to card activations, payments, and name and address updates for cardholders (customers) of 1-2 assigned company clients. Provides standardized or scripted responses by utilizing basic user-friendly Graphic User Interface (GUI) screens for client systems and established documentation and processes.
- Enters required data into client-provided systems and databases.
- Determines basic reasons for customer issues using a client-provided decision tree and escalates or refers unresolved customer grievances and requests to more experienced Customer Service Representatives or designated departments for further investigation and resolution.
- Begins to build base knowledge and familiarization of products, policies, and procedures for a limited number of clients and an understanding of association guidelines and compliance by frequently referring to online manuals and specific client training required to resolve cardholder inquiries.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Typically No Relevant Experience is Required
- None Identified
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge – Acquires and applies job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete assigned routine tasks.
- Job Complexity – Works on assignments that are routine to semi-routine in nature, requiring limited decision outside of stated processes, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice. Has little or no role in the decision-making.
- Supervision – Normally receives detailed instructions and follows established procedures on all work, requires instructions on all assignments. Works under close supervision.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
To apply for this job please visit ph.indeed.com.
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube