CDC Delivery Driver (Part Time – Weekends)
Full Job Description
At GoBolt, we’re a tech company building the largest sustainable and vertically integrated supply chain network that partners with merchants to deliver a complete end-to-end customer experience. By operating as an extension of each merchant’s team, GoBolt provides reliable warehousing, pick and pack, shipping, and last mile delivery.
With a growing network of warehouses across the U.S. and Canada and a suite of proprietary apps designed and supported by an in-house engineering team, GoBolt unlocks enhanced transparency and control for merchants. The company’s focus on customer-centricity is further driven by a deep commitment to sustainability.
GoBolt’s investment in its electric vehicle fleet, supported by our recent Series C raise of $75M, is a testament to the company’s mission to provide carbon negative deliveries by the end of 2023. We are in high growth mode and building for the future, which is where you come in.
Site Address: Tenth Line W and Argentia Road, Mississauga, ON
Available Part Time Shifts Saturday to Sunday:
- 6:30am to 6:00pm
- 8:00am to 7:30pm
- 10:30am to 11pm
What’s in it for you:
- Year round position
- Safety shoe allowance of $150
- Referral bonus of $300 for each friend you successfully refer to work at GoBolt
- Cash tips, 100% yours to keep.
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing company that prioritizes and values its employees
Who you are:
- Must be 23 years of age or older
- Must have 24 months of professional truck driving experience
- Must have a G license with a clean abstract
- Experience with loading and unloading trucks
- Punctual and reliable
- You have an excellent understanding of technology and are proficient on a smartphone/tablet
- Comfortable lifting 75 lbs
Ideal hire’s roles/responsibilities:
- Perform a number of customer deliveries/pick-ups
- Assist with loading/unloading of items delivered to client/warehouse.
- Complete pre and post-trip inspections of company vehicles and safely operate equipment
- Maintain GoBolt’s assets and property (facilities, vehicles, tools, and equipment)
- Daily submission and completion of all required documentation in an accurate fashion, to be submitted promptly to Operations Manager
- Provide exceptional customer service during each and every customer interaction
- Handle inquiries or concerns from customers in a professional manner and redirects where possible
We are innovative, goal-oriented, and are always on the search for energetic and passionate people who are eager to learn and would like to have a rare opportunity to grow within one of Canada’s fastest growing companies.
Our team at GoBolt is full of talented and passionate individuals who enjoy working collaboratively within a competitive environment. We will provide you support from the get-go to help you realize your potential. Each member of our team shares a mutual passion for their craft and are in constant pursuit of growing our customer base and growing with our customers. We embrace all kinds of challenges head-on.
Aside from an amazing company culture, we also offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision plans for you and your family.
GoBolt is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value and importance of a diverse workforce. We are committed to providing assistance during all phases of the employment cycle, including recruiting through to the end of the employment relationship. If you require accommodation because of injury, illness or disability during any portion of GoBolts recruiting process, please let us know by contacting your recruiter point of contact, and we will do everything we can to accommodate you.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.