Process Safety lab engineer
- identification and assessment of process hazards associated with the chemical processes for safe scale up and manufacturing.
- Performing the daily activities of process safety lab.
- Interface with other user & department for process development & scale up.
- Proposal of samples for screening studies hazard evaluation studies and raw material handling during RFQ stage
- Performing analysis in DSC, ARC, receiving samples and carrying out tests accordingly.
- Preparing report for process screening with mitigation strategy
- Planning and proposal of Reaction calorimeter experiments
- Preparing program for planned experiments in reaction calorimeter
- Analyzing the performed experiments Hazard evaluation report preparation with mitigation strategy and estimation of addition time for dose-controlled reaction
- Proposing powder safety study and interpretation of results from external laboratory.
- Performing gas evolution experiments and preparing reports with mitigation strategy.
- Performing corrosion study and preparation of report for the same.
- Proper lab maintenance and ensure all spares are available in place to avoid the down time.
- Maintaining soft copies of all reports in shared folder Adherence to standards such as data integrity safety standards and compliance
- Know-how of process safety standards followed across chemical industry.
- Hands on experience of operation & troubleshooting of various process safety & process development equipments like RC1E, DSC, ARC, TSU, FBRM etc.
- Hands on experience of performing the Vent size calculations.
To apply for this job please visit www.naukri.com.