GoodOaks Home Care
Live In Care Professional
GoodOaks Home Care are currently seeking a reliable and compassionate Live In Care Professional to provide support and assistance to our clients in the comfort of their own homes.
At GoodOaks we pride ourselves on delivering quality care to our clients whilst ensuring our Care Professionals are fully supported and rewarded for the brilliant work they do.
As a Live In Care Professional, you will be responsible for assisting with daily living activities to help our clients maintain their independence and quality of life. Some of these responsibilities include:
- Providing personal care such as bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Assisting with mobility and transfers
- Administering medication and monitoring health conditions
- Preparing and serving meals according to dietary needs
- Performing light housekeeping tasks such as laundry, cleaning, and errands
- Engaging in meaningful conversation and activities with clients
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of care provided
We recognise the hard work our Care Professionals do and reward them by offering the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates £100-£120 per day
- Travel Expenses – No matter where you are in the UK, we contribute up to £60 per return journey
- Full Training provided and expenses covered- We employ and train all of our live in care professionals ourselves, with all of our care professionals also being Dignity in Care registered, so you can be confident in providing the highest quality service.
- Paid DBS check
- Competitive refer a friend scheme
- Pension contributions
- Career progression including opportunities to study for QCF Diploma’s in Health and Social Care
- Optional On-Call System paying £250 per week on your week off
- Supportive, proactive and understanding management
Why join our care team?
Make a difference: By joining our care team, you will experience fulfilment and purpose as you make a positive impact on others’ lives.
Personal growth: Our team provides opportunities for personal growth, including gaining healthcare experience and learning new skills.
Teamwork: As part of our care team, you will be part of a supportive and collaborative environment that fosters a sense of shared purpose.
To become a Live In Care Professional with GoodOaks you will need:
- Prior experience in the care sector (but not necessarily Live-in Care). You may have worked as a domiciliary carer, care assistant, support worker, healthcare assistant or similar
- A caring and compassionate nature.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Must be able to pass a background check
- To manage the home as much as required, including cleaning, shopping and cooking.
If you have a caring nature, are passionate about providing quality care and committed to making a positive difference in the lives of others, please apply today!
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.