Goodwood Park Hotel
Management Trainee (F&B Operations)
The management trainee program will provide you on-the-job training to gain the exposure and experience required to assume a supervisory/managerial position after the 2 years program. You are to participate actively and learn all aspects of F&B operational management and support the supervisors to ensure operations meet targets and maintain standards.
As a management trainee, you will learn management skills aligned with the Hotel’s mission, vision, and values. In this position, you will be assigned experienced coaches who will guide you. You will learn to:
- Develop and deploy operational business plans for different F&B outlets.
- Maintain a solid relationship with customers, ensure all expectations are met or exceeded, and look for additional opportunities to create new business solutions.
- Provide F&B services, handle complaints, lead and manage team members, and evaluate team members’ performances.
- Attend appropriate training, mentorship, and development to reach the highest potential.
- Meet the F&B outlets’ goals in safety, productivity, and profitability.
- Prepare and manage operational forecast as required.
Career progression of the management trainees shall depend on the individual’s performance and the organization’s requirements.
To apply for this job please visit sg.indeed.com.