Tech Process Senior Associate
About the job
Join us at the Google Operations Center for the opportunity to help Google users tackle their problems and accomplish their goals, all while working in a dynamic and diverse environment.
As Tech Process Senior Associate, you will be responsible for remotely assisting customers in implementing the codes for successful set up of Google’s digital marketing products.
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Recommended Interview Questions to Crack Any Interview:
- Facilitate 6-7 hours of phone consultations daily with the customers (outbound & Inbound)
- Give guidance & assist customers on pre-defined and documented Google Tag Implementation techniques
- Create Shopping Campaigns and help them resolve the errors in the feed/ campaign optimization.
- Communicate with advertisers/webmasters via phone, email, chat, and video conferencing as needed
- Deliver high quality service to your customers, exceeding client expectations and quality scoring measures.
- Strong communication, customer service, relationship management and support skills with Spoken Language Fluency, Phone Support Etiquette
- Knowledge of Google Adwords, Analytics, Shopping, GTM, Campaigns (Digital Marketing Tools)
- CMS proficiency (basic): Exposure to a CMS like WordPress / Joomla / Shopify or similar platforms (at least 1 platform) will be an added advantage
- Troubleshooting skills and Debugging tools (e.g. search consoles)
- Advanced CMS proficiency (Shopify, WordPress, wix, Magento etc.)
- Website maintenance
- Working Knowledge on : Google Ads Basics,Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager,Attribution Models,Global Site Tag,Digital marketing/ Online advertising
- We support you with competitive wages and comprehensive health care including medical, dental and vision coverage
- We support your family with gender-neutral baby bonding leave, 26 week birth-parent maternity leave, and generous life, accident and disability insurance minimums
- We support your teams with free daily lunch, fully stocked micro-kitchens, and culture clubs and employee resource groups that let you share what you care about
At Google Operations Center, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To apply for this job please visit googleoperationscenter.com.