India Channel Manager
Reporting to our Senior Worldwide Channel Manager, the India Channel Manager will be responsible for developing, executing, and evolving all aspects of our partner sales strategy in India and select countries within ASEAN Governmental and Commercial Sectors.
You will champion the evolution and growth of our Indian partner program and work closely with the Sales, Operations, and Leadership team to align sales and go-to-market efforts with our product, technical, and sales development efforts. You will be tasked with developing and delivering immediate and future revenue growth through our partner channel. The initial focus will be on helping vet prospective partners, enabling partners, and formalizing the partner channel network by acting as the key point of contact with our Indian and Asian partners on an ongoing basis. Building the program will require cross-functional collaboration to lead the development of enablement and revenue-generating activities.
This role requires the experience to manage an emerging partner community in India and you will be well placed to act as a trailblazer to shape the role, and develop and evolve the strategy to make your mark. Although you will be covering India, you will be working with partners in other key strategic countries within the ASEAN territory. Ideally, you can be located in India or in the ASEAN territory.
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Recommended Interview Questions to Crack Any Interview:
- This Channels role in India will require the individual to be both a hunter in terms of recruitment and identifying opportunities but also a manager who can develop relationships and programs to drive specific revenue targets for Distributors, Value Added Resellers, MSPs, SIs and consultants.
- Develop strong relationships with Public Cloud Providers in India and ASEAN, fostering these global partnerships at a local level.
- Build a partner pipeline and manage the partners to pipeline commitments
- Utilize Salesforce and establish processes to track, manage and report on this pipeline and lead the creation
- Continuously assess, clarify and validate the partner’s needs and performance
- Develop a means of profiling each partner’s focus and core competencies to drive an understanding of the partner’s business model in developing Grafana in their respective territory or industry
- Work with the leadership team to develop quarterly sales targets for India and the surrounding ASEAN partner channel
- Coordinate with relevant Grafana team members to build partner competency in solutions engineering and post-sales support
- Help drive partner-generated leads/pipeline via marketing events, email campaigns, workshops, and other joint efforts
- Develop and execute a strategy to build awareness of the Grafana brand and recruitment of new partners
- Work across Grafana Labs to provide input on message alignment, operational coordination, and evangelism of the partner strategy and program
- 5+ years of experience – core sales, channel sales, industry or solution selling, business development
- Experience in open-source or cloud-native industry preferred
- You will share our belief in a consultative sales approach with the primary goal of maintaining exceptionally high levels of customer, partner, and community satisfaction
- You will be a team player and able to engage with an international team and be as comfortable talking to developers and the open-source community as you are to customers
- Strong judgment, collaboration, and leadership
- Energy, enthusiasm, and drive to carve out the Channels strategy in India and hunt the opportunity
- Proven track record in technology Sales and a background in high-growth startups
Equal Opportunity Employer: At Grafana Labs we’re building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
To apply for this job please visit jobgether.com.