Grand Mercure Hotel and Residences Dubai Airport
Roles & Responsibilities
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Supervise the implementation of housekeeping standards and procedures.
- Open and close the shift and ensure effective shift handover.
- Assist with the preparation of efficient departmental work schedules.
- Perform room allocations and room inspections to check audit standards and ensure over all cleanliness
- Liaise with Front Office for guest and hotel requirements.
- Replenish guest supplies and ensure that guests’ requests are promptly attended to.
Your experience and skills include:
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Must have the ability to multi Task
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Your team and working environment:
- A wonderful pre-opening Hotel just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meters from GGICO metro station.
- Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Department / Functional Area
- Front Desk
To apply for this job please visit www.naukrigulf.com.