Graphic Designer – Kiewit Infrastructure Engineers
We are looking for a Mid-Level Graphic Designer to join our growing in-house creative team. This is a role for innovative thinker with a strong understanding of the fundamentals of design and the ability to approach each assigned task with new, creative solutions. The mid-level graphic designer is responsible for the visual elements of proposals, presentations and more for Kiewit’s diverse markets. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, a collaborative spirit, and the skills to lead a project from conception through delivery.
Kiewit Infrastructure Engineering’s Design-Build team is driving clients to turn to Kiewit during all stages of design-build projects. Through our integrated design and construction approach, our multi-disciplinary team works together to improve schedule, control costs and minimize risk. Our construction-focused engineers work collaboratively with our estimators and builders to design solutions that are innovative, constructible, and designed with a focus on safety. Clients benefit from the proven processes and tools used by Kiewit to minimize project risk. We are an in-house resource that supports projects throughout the company. Our staff shares experiences gained, innovative concepts, and best practices for all projects that we support.
Kiewit’s management and implementation of this process leads to safe, cost effective, and innovative designs that exceeds client expectations and furthers Kiewit’s legacy of excellence.
On our team, you’ll have the opportunity to see more, touch more, and do more than you ever imagined. Working hard will not only bring you satisfaction from a job well done, but it will help propel your career forward faster than you might expect. We will train you, develop your skills, and allow you to take on projects that impact millions across North America. With top-notch health benefits, a wealth-building RRSP matching, and unbeatable growth opportunities, by joining Kiewit, you’re ensuring a lifetime of success.
- Lead and execute creative proposal projects from concept through completion in all forms of print and electronic media, on time and within budget.
- Collaborate with the proposals team and subject matter experts to brainstorm and develop unique branding, professional page layouts and highly technical, compelling infographics to support each pursuit strategy.
- Develop visually persuasive visual collateral in conjunction with the proposals and marketing team; brochures, flyers, banners, PowerPoint graphics and more.
- Responsible for communicating the Kiewit brand to the intended audience using established brand standards.
- Manage production of all print pieces, including using in-house production tools and/or communicating with vendors.
- Provide effective and timely solutions for all levels of creative requests.
- Lead and execute multiple projects with shifting priorities in a deadline-driven environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in graphic design professional role.
- Adobe Creative Suite expert user (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator required).
- Microsoft Office Suite expert user (PowerPoint and Word required).
- Expert knowledge in graphic design fundamentals and process and innate attention to detail.
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills.
- Adaptable, quick learner.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Works well independently and on a team.
- Professionally handle constructive criticism.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Regular, reliable attendance
- Work productively and meet deadlines timely
- Communicate and interact effectively and professionally with supervisors, employees, and others individually or in a team environment
- Perform work safely and effectively. Understand and follow oral and written instructions, including warning signs, equipment use, and other policies.
- Work during normal operating hours to organize and complete work within given deadlines. Work overtime and weekends as required.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.