RA UAEN Graphic Designer
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role
The job holder will play a vital role in helping the business to attract and engage their target audience through visually compelling and impactful designs. Their work significantly influences a company’s branding, marketing, and promotional efforts
What you will do
Creating Visual Assets:
- Responsible for developing various visual assets such as digital advertisements, social media graphics, website banners, email templates, infographics, brochures, flyers, and other promotional materials
Branding and Identity:
- Establish and maintain brand’s identity by designing logos, color palettes, and other visual elements that consistently represent the brand across different platforms.
- Collaborate with marketing team to design graphics for advertising and promotional campaigns. These designs should align with the overall campaign strategy and appeal to the target audience.
Photoshoots/Videoshoots & Post-Production:
- Plan and execute photoshoots/videoshoots for specific marketing campaigns or promotional materials.
- Photoshoots: Responsible for styling the shoot, choosing props and backgrounds, and providing creative direction to ensure the photos effectively convey the intended message.
- Videoshoots: Conceptualize and create visual content that supports marketing campaigns. This may involve storyboarding, selecting shooting locations, choosing talent, and providing creative input throughout the production process
- After photoshoots and video shoots, handle post-production tasks, such as photo editing and video editing. Enhance and retouch photographs, ensuring they are of high quality and align with the brand’s aesthetics. For videos, it includes adding motion graphics, animations, and text overlays to enhance the visual appeal and reinforce key messages
Required Skills to be successful
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- Five or more years of experience (academic and professional) with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to continue building skill set with education and training
What equips you for the role
- A Bachelor’s Degree minimum required
- One year or more years of experience in professional graphic design, preferably with a creative or marketing agency
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in graphic design, art, or related discipline
- Knowledge of WordPress and content management systems
- Photography experience and proficiency with photo-editing software
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.